The outdoor season ends after the Market on Friday, but you can still find lots of great products Online!
In case it’s been a while since you placed an order, or if you are new to our Online Market, here’s how to order.
1)Go to the Online Market. Here’s the link https://independencefarmersmarket.locallygrown.net/market or you can click on “Online Market” tab on the Market homepage.
2) Click the “Sign In” button to get started. If you’d like to look around first, click the “Market” button.
3) Create your account so that you can order. You’ll need to enter your name, email address, and a phone number where we can reach you on Market days. The mailing address is optional. Then you’ll create a user name-choose something easy to remember (mine is my first name) and a password. Next time you’ll just need to sign in with your user name and password. Click the “create an account” button and you are ready to shop.
4) Shop. When you’ve found an item you want to order, just add the amount in the box next to “add to cart” and click on the shopping cart icon. Your cart will appear at the top of the page. When you are finished shopping, click ”proceed to checkout”.
5) Checkout. That’s where you’ll see your order and can change it. Then click the “pay for this order”. You may use Credit Cards,or pre-load your account using check or SNAP/EBT. We are able to offer a $30 match to be used to purchase fruits and vegetables when you use SNAP/EBT. Farmers Market WIC and Senior coupons can also be used until they expire. Please contact Christian at 828-244-9918, [email protected] or Michelle at 276-768-0597 for help setting up your account.
6) Pick up your order. Come to 104 Courthouse Street , the Grayson LandCare/IFM office. You can schedule a pickup time and curbside pickup or you can come into the office and say hi to Christian Cooke, our Online Market manager. Pickup is Wednesday between 4-6pm. Please remove your products and leave the box. Be sure to bring a cooler for perishable items.
I hope you’ll give it a try. There’s lots of delicious local food and other great items available from your favorite Farmers Market vendors.